Hearings for Important Immigration Bills Coming Up
- New Mexico House Bill 116, a dangerous sanctuary bill, has a hearing scheduled for February 24 in the House Judiciary Committee.
- Nebraska LB 505, which requires refugee resettlement agencies to timely and adequately report information to the state regarding refugee resettlement program, has a hearing on March 2 in the Judiciary Committee.
- Maryland House Bill 1362, a dangerous sanctuary bill, has a hearing on February 28 in the House Judiciary Committee.
- Maryland House Bill 598, which prohibits sanctuary policies and require local governments to fully cooperate with federal immigration officials, has a hearing schedule in the House Judiciary Committee on March 7.
- Arkansas Senate Bill 14, which prohibits sanctuary policies that restrict communication or cooperation between local law enforcement with federal officials, has a hearing scheduled February 23 in the Senate City, County, and Local Affairs Committee.
- Arkansas House Bill 1042, which prohibits state-funded institutions of higher education from adopting sanctuary policies, has a hearing scheduled in the House Education Committee on February 23.
< Previous Article When Even Churches Refuse to Obey the Law
Next Article > Snail’s Pace Towards Controlling Against Visa Scofflaws