Too Dangerous for America
Since 9/11, the United States has accepted 2-3 million migrants from countries where radical terror organizations operate. Given sheer volume, vetting is impossible.
The United States is a target for terrorists. This was demonstrated when hijacked planes destroyed the twin towers in New York City on 9/11/2001. More recently, the San Bernardino and Orlando shootings reveal that the United States must take the security of its people more seriously.
We routinely read of planned terror attacks in the U.S. thwarted by law enforcement. Policies adopted by the Obama administration with the stated intent of focusing on terrorists and criminal aliens may actually be creating a more hospitable environment for would-be terrorists.
We must reduce immigration and channel proper resources to ensure thorough screening and vetting.
- Immigration Expert: U.S. Refugee Vetting ‘Criminally Irresponsible’
- It's Time to "Phase Down" Mass Immigration
- The Visa Waiver Program: Suspend It or Eliminate It
- What the Term "Vetting" Actually Means
- Immigration Basics: Refugees
- The Really Big Numbers on Legal Immigration