Busy Week for Hearings on the Hill
Between tomorrow and Friday, both the House and Senate have several hearings scheduled on immigration issues. Click on the links below to see details about each hearing.
Wednesday, Nov. 13
• House Committee on the Judiciary
Entry-Exit System: Still Waiting After All These Years at 10 a.m.
• Committee on Science, Space & Technology
Keeping America FIRST in STEM at 10 a.m.
• Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee
Confirmation Hearing on the Nomination of Jeh C. Johnson to be Secretary of Homeland Security from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 14
• House Committee On Oversight & Government Reform
Part III: Border Crossing Cards and B1-B2 Visas at 10 a.m.
• Senate Committee on Homeland Security & Government Affairs
Threats to the Homeland at 10 a.m.
Friday, Nov. 15
• House Committee on Homeland Security
DHS Financial Management: Investigating DHS’s Stewardship of Taxpayer Dollars