Rhode Island Poll Data
Pulse Opinion Poll of Rhode Island Voters on Immigration Policy
Among the key findings of the poll:
- 74% believe that illegal immigration has a negatively affects Rhode Island.
- 71% oppose in-state tuition subsidies and/or admission of illegal aliens to public universities.
- 73% oppose allowing illegal aliens to obtain Rhode Island driver's licenses.
- 72% support allowing Rhode Island police to notify federal authorities when they arrest or detain someone they suspect is an illegal alien.
- 54% want overall levels to the U.S. to be reduced.
Suppose the new Arizona immigration law was being considered for your state. Would you favor or oppose passage of that law in your state?
The U.S. Justice Department has decided to challenge the legality of Arizona’s new immigration law in federal court. Do you agree or disagree with the decision to challenge the legality of Arizona’s new immigration law?