Dancing on the Graves of Innocent Americans?
Close your eyes for a minute and imagine the mayor of a major American city who is so happy about a political victory that he spontaneously busts out into an Irish jig. That’s exactly what happened when Philadelphia Mayor James Kenney broke into a happy dance with his chief of staff after a federal judge ruled that the Trump administration could not withhold key federal funds from the city, allowing it retain its coveted sanctuary city status.Surprisingly, the mayor seems completely unaware of the high cost of illegal immigration foisted upon his state and its taxpayers by the presence of large numbers of illegal aliens. Here’s a few numbers to keep in mind:
- $1.3 billion: The annual cost of illegal immigration to Pennsylvania’s taxpayers;
- $5,003: The annual cost per illegal alien to the state of Pennsylvania;
- $273: The annual cost of illegal immigration to each U.S. citizen household in Pennsylvania;
- 203,000: The estimated number of illegal aliens living in Pennsylvania.
- 30 percent: The percent of the federal prison population comprised of immigrants – most of whom are here illegally.
< Previous Article
Next Article >