Americans speak up on our MILITARY VETERANS.
- “We need to help our military vets, not illegals.” – American affected by immigration from Florida.
- “We must take care of own before we accept the responsibility of others.” – American affected by immigration from Louisiana.
- “Time for our Veterans & homeless to come first, they earned that…” – American affected by immigration from Texas.
- “We have so many citizens here who would greatly appreciate half of what the immigrants get. I mean come on we have our own Natural born U.S. Citizens who are kids and war vets (just to name couple) who are starving and homeless. NOTHING IS BEING DONE FOR THEM. Our people shouldn’t have to suffer because immigrants come over here illegally.” – American affected by immigration from Kansas.
- “I’m a fifth generation Army veteran. I served two tours in Iraq where I was injured and now have a permanent disability. I’d do it all again… Its time we use common sense and start protecting ourselves regardless of what anybody else says.we aren’t going to save the world by tearing down our own borders. We lose our sovereignty when we choose not to enforce our own laws and borders.” – American affected by immigration from Texas.
- “I am a disabled vet and an american. I have met countless illegals that are on welfare and social security and get free medical, free legal, free telephones. Children being bussed in from Mexico on daily basis to Deming, New Mexico on American taxpayers’ dollars… When serving my country , living in other countries, we were not allowed to purchase property nor have that countries license. We had different identification that said we were foreign. Didn’t offend us at all.” – American affected by immigration from New Mexico.
- “As a veteran who does not like the existence of uncensored illegal foreign migrants in my country, I believe illegal migration into the USA should be put to a vote by American citizens. The question for the special national referendum would be: Should uncensored and un-assimilated foreign illegal migration be allowed to exist in violation of U.S. immigration law in the United States without deportation? I guarantee a majority of American citizen voters would say NO!” – American affected by immigration.
- “Watching the news yesterday , I saw a veteran and his 2 little boys and wife living in a tent behind the house they were evicted from! He was layed off as a pipe fitter. They reached out for assistance and were told they couldn’t receive it, there was no money left!! Illegals have no problem getting assistance, meanwhile!! Shameful.” – American affected by immigration from Florida.
- “It is wrong to pay for medical, housing, and food for illegal immigrants while telling every one that we don’t have enough money for veterans or seniors. We can NOT afford the costs of accepting any more illegal immigrants.” – American affected by immigration from Ohio.
- “I’m a disabled veteran. I went through many hoops to just replace an ID but people can just cross the border and get all types of aid? This isn’t fair at all.” – American affected by immigration from Florida.
- “Illegal immigrants should be treated like the criminals they are and deported immediately. We can’t give our OWN children proper nutrition and medical care; our OWN seniors too often have to choose between food or their meds; our VETERANS are homeless and in need of medical care. Yet we are supposed to take care of criminals and refugees. A great deal is wrong with that picture! Our government needs to make AMERICAN CITIZENS its first priority again.” – American affected by immigration from Texas.
- “We as a country can barely pay for the health care of our own citizens. We have no business fixing the world when vets suffer. My health insurance has doubled in last 3 yrs. Illegals have no business voting in elections which decide who gets what when and how.” – American affected by immigration.
- “America must take care of its citizens before anyone else. Illegal aliens are an incredible weight monetarily on U.S . U.S treats Illegals better than their veterans. sad sad sad.” – American affected by immigration from New York.
- “No more illegal immigrants: we can’t feed ourselves in this country, vets are homeless, insurance we can’t even afford. Middle class is at its wits end at supporting everyone. The wall needs built and jobs back to our country.” – American affected by immigration from Pennsylvania.
- “Send all the illegals back to where they came from and take their anchor babies with them. They are crushing this country financially. Our veterans and senior citizens not to mention our our own poor people are suffering from the illegals being here. There is not enough money to go around and collecting more taxes is not the answer. It’s time the United States stopped being a dumping ground for the rest of the world and start thinking about our own people… The majority who come here don’t have jobs or any skills that can add to and enhance the United States as a whole.” – American affected by immigration from New York.
- “Our vets need so much help. They deserve it, and they are not getting it. I am all for immigration, but think it needs to be limited each year to a certain number. We need to remember to take care of our own first. We CAN’T save the whole world. And, they need to enter the right way or not at all. Laws need to be followed.” – American affected by immigration from Washington.
- “I am sick and tired of our vets going without. Illegal and legal immigrants seem to be first on the list to take care of!” – American affected by immigration from Minnesota.
- “The government takes better care of illegals than it does our veterans! Let’s just let that sink in for a moment. And we the people have allowed them to do so… I say NO MORE!” – American affected by immigration from Idaho.
- “My father fought in WWII and my brother fought in the Vietnam War for this country only to have our president trash our veterans and dishonor their service in favor of the illegal aliens overrunning our country. I live in CA, I know and see the damage being done to this state by these law-breaking illegals.” – American affected by immigration from California.
- “Americans must come first. There are too many seniors, veterans, and children that need assistance before foreigners.” – American affected by immigration.
- “My father SSgt. of the U.S. Air Force who fought during Vietnam lost a lot, had PTST do go along with it, and was not given the help that he needed. He passed away this year on my birthday still waiting for the help that he was promised. Charity begins at home so if you wanna help someone, help our own people first before we try to help other countries and their problems.” – American affected by immigration from Massachusetts.
- “Charity begins at home. We need to take care of our own people before taking on the rest of the world’s problems! We have so many vets that are pushed to the side and are not able to use the benefits they were promised; tons of homeless people that could use some help as well. If someone wants to come into this country, make them do it legally and they will be more than welcome. Why should we pay the way for illegals when we can’t take care of our own people?” – American affected by immigration from Oregon.
- “Illegal immigrants need to be deported, get out of our country, and stop taking our jobs, homes, and other things. Illegals go home! You are not wanted here and you are not needed here. We need to focus on the homeless veterans that are taking their own lives because they don’t have the proper help. There is far more concern for our people than with illegal immigrants.” – American affected by immigration
- “We need to worry about who is already here. Take care of our veterans. These people are here to change our society.” – American affected by immigration
- “I saw my American husband, a veteran from Iraq, struggle very bad to get a job. Seems this country does not care about its own people.” – American affected by immigration
< Previous Article Americans speak up on BORDER SECURITY.
Next Article > Americans speak up on CRIME.