ACTION: Next Senate Vote on Defunding Amnesty TODAY!!!
Demand your Senators vote YES on the motion to proceed to debateYesterday, Senate Democrats thwarted the motion to proceed. Now the Senate is going to vote on the motion again at 2:45 pm THIS AFTERNOON! However, FAIR has now learned that there may be attempts to water down the House defunding provisions.There is no time to waste! Call your Senators NOW!
- Call your Senators and demand they vote YES on the motion to proceed to debate.
- Tell them to vote NO on any attempts to water down the House defunding provisions.
- Tell them there is no such thing as a “clean” funding bill for the Department of Homeland Security. Senators will either vote to fund President Obama’s executive amnesty or to defund it.
- You oppose President Obama’s executive amnesty
- You expect them to vote YES on the motion to proceed
- You expect them to vote NO on any attempts to water down the House defunding language
- You want Congress to stop the President’s abuse of power, now and in the future
- You demand that Congress act NOW to rein in President Obama’s abuse of power and restore respect for our immigration laws.