FAIR is one of the greatest organizations to be able to work with because they have provided us the opportunity to talk to America about one of the most important issues, if not the most important issue, impacting our communities.
- Sheriff Thomas Hodgson, Bristol County Massachusetts
FAIR has been a good supporter of me and I've been a good supporter of FAIR. I appreciate the people and the leadership.
- John Miano, Department of Justice Special Counsel
Illegal immigration hurts the American public in many different ways and FAIR has brought a spotlight onto those ills that illegal immigration does.
- Brandon Judd, President of National Border Patrol Council
FAIR has played a constructive and important role in bringing balanced and thoughtful research to the debate on this highly sensitive issue, and at the same moment, advancing the case for stronger immigration policies.
- Alan Simpson (R-Wyoming), Former U.S. Senator and Immigration Committee Chairman
Over these 20 years, I have had constant and intimate contact with [FAIR] and its founders and members. I have been constantly inspired and amazed by the originality of its work and by its good sense and courage ... FAIR has been unique - and its work is needed today more than ever.
- Georgie Anne Geyer, Syndicated columnist
I want to congratulate FAIR ... and commend you and Dan Stein for the effective and responsible effort the organization has made and continues to make. Without FAIR there would hardly be a reasonable voice in the land to counteract the clamor of the immigration industry.
- Walter D. Huddleston (D-Kentucky), Former U.S. Senator
FAIR has consistently and cogently made the case for a critical link existing between present environmental crises and untenable population increase produced by mass immigration to this country. In the nonpartisan reformist battle to reclaim America from the selfish special interests ... FAIR occupies a salient strategic position.
- Chilton Williamson Jr., Author and National Review contributing editor