- 9/11 Families for a Secure America is a national coalition of family members of 9/11 victims and concerned Americans dedicated to exposing the problems in our immigration system that made 9/11 possible.
- American Engineering Association The mission of the American Engineering Association is to promote American leadership in Engineering, Science and related technical fields.
- Border Fence Project Proposal: To patch and extend U.S.-Mexico border fence along all 1952 miles of southern border using high-tech TV cameras, microphones, lighting, motion and other electronic sensors, with voluntary civilian labor, donations, private border-ranch fencing profits, and maintenance teams, for less than $2.50 per foot or $23 million.
- Border Patrol Agents resource of information regarding the U.S. Border Patrol.
- Center for Equal Opportunity This site offers discussion of the historical role played by immigrants and their role in today's society.
- Center for Immigration Studies publishes immigration studies and a quarterly newsletter, organizes conferences, and maintains an e-mail information distribution list on immigration policy issues. The CIS website contains a database of employers cited by the INS for knowingly hiring illegal aliens.
- Comprehensive US Sustainable Population CUSP's goal is to raise general public awareness of the population-environment connection in order that Congress and the Administration act to curb U.S. population growth. A congressional scorecard on population issues is available.
- Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus. The website of the Immigration Caucus in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Department of Homeland Security The Department of Homeland Security has responsibility for most immigration enforcement.
- Citizenship and Immigration Service (CIS) provides immigration services, e.g., visa application and naturalization processing.
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP) controls entry of goods and persons at ports of entry.
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) interior immigration law enforcement operations.
- DHS Immigration Statistics.
- Department of State/Consular Affairs Bureau and Visa Office information on passports and visas for Americans traveling abroad and foreigners traveling here.
- Visa Issuance Statistics annual Visa Office reports.
- Deport Aliens-Immigration Reform focusing on the bureaucracy of the EOIR (Executive Office for Immigration Review) Immigration Court system and the BIA (Board of Immigration Appeals).
- FIRE Coalition is a nationwide coalition of individuals and groups dedicated to Federal Immigration Reform and Enforcement.
- George Borjas is a Harvard professor and expert in immigration and labor.
- Hire America First, a national organization, consist of members who oppose or have been harmed by employment based visas.
- Illegal Employers.org - Assists Businesses Harmed as a Result of Unfair Competition and to Locate, Investigate and Prosecute Employers of IIIegal Aliens.
- Immigration News Crawler - automatically updated immigration news.
- Immigration's Human Cost is dedicated to putting a human face on the havoc that open borders has brought.
- Inside INS – A blog by Ben Ferro, a retired senior Immigration and Naturalization Service official who oversaw administration of the 1986 amnesty.
- Migration Dialogue At this University of California-Davis site you will find the monthly world wide migration news wrap up Migration News, domestic migration information in Rural Migration News and other resources.
- Migration Policy Institute operates a website that focuses on global migration issues with an emphasis on research studies, but also reports on policy developments in the United States and elsewhere.
- Negative Population Growth NPG is a national membership organization that advocates a smaller U.S. population through responsible family planning and limiting immigration.
- NumbersUSA offers evidence that today's record immigration fuels rapid population growth. It also offers a link for messages to Congress.
- Patriot Union.orgThe PUA is an open access tool for all Americans, rich or poor, for taking back control of their government and creating a new and more vibrant democracy.
- Progressives for Immigration Reform, a national organization that "supports the Progressive principles of protecting workers' rights and ensuring fair wages for America's workforce."
- The American Resistance Foundation is a coalition of American citizens taking a stand to protect our country by demanding that existing laws be enforced and that our borders be guarded and protected from all invaders.
- The Coalition for the Future American Worker (CFAW). A resource site for information on the high-tech temporary worker visa (H-1B) issue. The organization is a coalition opposing a proposed increase in visas, because it will decrease job opportunities for Americans and legal residents.
- The Social Contract offers in-depth studies on immigration, population, language, assimilation, environment, national unity and balance of individual rights and civic responsibilities.
- U.S. Census Bureau provides inter alia national, state and local data from (A) the Decennial Census (2000 and earlier) on the foreign born, (B) the Current Population Survey on Net International Migration, and (C) population projections.
- U.S. Commission on Immigration Reform provides information on the work of the national bipartisan commission, which was established under the 1990 Immigration Act to study the effects of that law.
- United for A Soverign America American Patriots for border security and internal enforcement. ImmigrationBuzz.com
- WeNeedAFence.com has a petition to Congress promoting the construction of a high-tech border fence.
Foreign Labor Programs
- H-1B Fraud Yahoo Group Dedicated to articles and protests related to illegal immigration, offshoring, and foreign technology worker visas.
- H-1B Hall of Shame includes testimonials of American technical workers who have been laid off from their jobs, a feedback forum and an excellent database containing hundreds of thousands of actual H-1B Labor Certification Applications obtained from the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Immigration Forum is a source of information on such diverse topics as welfare use by immigrants and the role of immigrants in U.S. high-technology firms. It is the personal site of Norman Matloff, a U. Cal-Davis professor of computer science.
- Petition to Abolish the H-1B Visa program provides users with the means to help bring this much-abused guest-worker program to an end
Connect to our listing of local immigration reform groups for contact information.
- Immigration Watch Canada is an organization of Canadians advocating a major reduction to Canada's current record-high immigration levels and major reform to Canada's immigration policies.
- MigrationwatchUK is a British independent and non-political body established in October 2001 to "monitor migration flows to and from the UK, provide to the press and public the most accurate available information, in a comprehensible form, provide balanced comment, and identify policy options for consideration by government."
- People and Place A quarterly publication of the Australian Forum for Population Studies.