- American Engineering Association The mission of the American Engineering Association is to promote American leadership in Engineering, Science and related technical fields.
- Center for Immigration Studies publishes immigration studies and a quarterly newsletter, organizes conferences, and maintains an e-mail information distribution list on immigration policy issues. The CIS website contains a database of employers cited by the INS for knowingly hiring illegal aliens.
- Department of Homeland Security The Department of Homeland Security has responsibility for most immigration enforcement.
- Citizenship and Immigration Service (CIS) provides immigration services, e.g., visa application and naturalization processing.
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP) controls entry of goods and persons at ports of entry.
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) interior immigration law enforcement operations.
- DHS Immigration Statistics
- Department of State/Consular Affairs Bureau and Visa Office information on passports and visas for Americans traveling abroad and foreigners traveling here.
- Visa Issuance Statistics annual Visa Office reports.
- FIRE Coalition is a nationwide coalition of individuals and groups dedicated to Federal Immigration Reform and Enforcement.
- Inside INS — A blog by Ben Ferro, a retired senior Immigration and Naturalization Service official who oversaw administration of the 1986 amnesty.
- Norman Matloff H-1B Page is a resource page on foreign STEM workers maintained by University of California, Davis professor of computer science, Norman Matloff.
- Migration Dialogue At this University of California-Davis site you will find the monthly worldwide migration news wrap up Migration News, domestic migration information in Rural Migration News and other resources.
- Migration Policy Institute operates a website that focuses on global migration issues with an emphasis on research studies, but also reports on policy developments in the United States and elsewhere.
- Negative Population Growth NPG is a national membership organization that advocates a smaller U.S. population through responsible family planning and limiting immigration.
- NumbersUSA offers evidence that today's record immigration fuels rapid population growth. It also offers a link for messages to Congress.
- Progressives for Immigration Reform, a national organization that "supports the Progressive principles of protecting workers' rights and ensuring fair wages for America's workforce."
- Scientists and Environmentalists for Population Stabilization (SEPS) The mission of SEPS is to improve understanding within the U.S. scientific, educational and environmental communities of the fact of overpopulation and its social, economic and environmental consequences at both national and global levels.
- The Social Contract offers in-depth studies on immigration, population, language, assimilation, environment, national unity and balance of individual rights and civic responsibilities.
- U.S. Census Bureau provides inter alia national, state and local data from (A) the Decennial Census (2000 and earlier) on the foreign born, (B) the Current Population Survey on Net International Migration, and (C) population projections.
- U.S. Commission on Immigration Reform provides information on the work of the national bipartisan commission, which was established under the 1990 Immigration Act to study the effects of that law.
- United for A Sovereign America American Patriots for border security and internal enforcement. ImmigrationBuzz.com
- WeNeedAFence.com has a petition to Congress promoting the construction of a high-tech border fence.
Connect to our listing of local immigration reform groups for contact information.
- Immigration Control Platform is an NGO founded in 1998 to lobby for a restrictive immigration policy for Ireland in light of the experiences of other European countries.
- Immigration Watch Canada is an organization of Canadians advocating a major reduction to Canada's current record-high immigration levels and major reform to Canada's immigration policies.
- Migration Watch UK is a British independent and non-political body established in October 2001 to "monitor migration flows to and from the UK, provide to the press and public the most accurate available information, in a comprehensible form, provide balanced comment, and identify policy options for consideration by government."
- Population Matters is a UK based non-profit dedicated to the issues of environmental sustainability and bringing attention to the effects of overpopulation upon the environment and world ecosystem.
- Dick Smith Population Dick Smith Population is a website run by Australian retail and publishing businessman Dick Smith. His efforts are now dedicated to getting out information about the problems of overpopulation and unsustainable growth.