Full Time Positions
Web Metrics Analyst
The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) seeks a Web Metrics Analyst to join its Web department. The primary responsibility of this position is to monitor and provide analysis of FAIR's web and digital output, and produce detailed internal reports and best practice recommendations. This position also supports the Web Manager with day-to-day and general web maintenance as well as special projects.
The ideal candidate for this position is able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environment, and possesses a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and the desire to be a valued member of a team.
The Web Metrics Analyst will report to FAIR's Director of Web and Creative Design.
Major Responsibilities Includes but not limited to:
- Conduct comprehensive analyses and reporting of FAIR's websites with the goal of improving engagement and increasing overall readership, web traffic, and donations.
- Provide monthly and special request data to various internal departments to assist in audience targeting.
- Monitor and track defined market trends, assess implications, and integrate findings into the global Web-team monthly report. Query FAIR's email system, to extract various segments of subscribers, to add/delete/edit the FAIR subscriber lists and to identify user profiles.
- Work collaboratively to assist in updating and/or creating web pages on FAIRus.org and microsites as necessary.
- Provide insight to improve online creative content, including implementing tagging standards/best practices for all FAIR web sites and micro-sites.
- Assist the Web Manager with sending and posting various targeted and routine emails.
- Conduct special projects relating to the growth and promotion of FAIR's digital interests.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in the use of web analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- Experience with Adobe Creative products.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Knowledge of mobile apps and metrics.
- Ability to work and multi-task efficiently as well as solve problems effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work both cooperatively with departments across the organization and independently when appropriate.
- Strong written communications skills to construct reports and make recommendations.
Work Schedule Full-time, Monday to Friday
This position is located at FAIR's headquarters in Washington, D.C. It is a full-time, non-exempt position. FAIR offers generous benefits; salary is commensurate with experience. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Applicants for any positions should send a resume and writing sample to:
25 Massachusetts Ave, N.W., Suite 330
Washington, DC 20001
Fax: (202) 387-3447
Email: Jen Harris