Legislation in the 114th Congress
Updates about bills in the 114th Congress
Summary of H.R. 4847: Correcting Unfair Benefits for Aliens Act of 2016 (CUBA Act)
Mar 31, 2016 | Permalink | |
Congressmen Henry Cuellar (D-TX) and Blake Farenthold (R-TX) introduced the CUBA Act to ensure that Cuban nationals are treated under the same immigration policies as nationals of other countries with which the United States has diplomatic relations.
- FAIR Supports H.R. 6198 - Digitization of Fingerprint Records for DHS
- FAIR Supports H.R. 5905, the Protect Our Southwestern States Enforcement (POSSE) Act
- FAIR Supports Senate Sanctuary City Bills
- Summary of S. 3100: Stop Dangerous Sanctuary Cities Act
- FAIR Opposes Kirk Amendment #4262 to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) S. 2943.
- Summary of S. 1120 A bill to make aliens associated with a criminal gang inadmissible, deportable, and ineligible for various forms of relief.
- Summary of H.R. 4856 A bill to make aliens associated with a criminal gang inadmissible, deportable, and ineligible for various forms of relief.
- Military Amnesty Policy Statement April 2016
- FAIR Supports H.R. 2793, the Tracking Reoffending Alien Criminals (TRAC) Act
- FAIR Supports Sen. Sessions’s Biometric Entry-Exit Amendment