Legislation in the 114th Congress
Updates about bills in the 114th Congress
Summary of H.R. 4720: Expedited Family Reunification Act of 2016
Mar 11, 2016 | Permalink | |
Congressman Matt Salmon (R-AZ) introduced the Expedited Family Reunification Act of 2016 to close the loophole in the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act (TVPRA) that prevents the quick return of UACs from Central American countries.
- FAIR Supports H.R. 6198 - Digitization of Fingerprint Records for DHS
- FAIR Supports H.R. 5905, the Protect Our Southwestern States Enforcement (POSSE) Act
- FAIR Supports Senate Sanctuary City Bills
- Summary of S. 3100: Stop Dangerous Sanctuary Cities Act
- FAIR Opposes Kirk Amendment #4262 to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) S. 2943.
- Summary of S. 1120 A bill to make aliens associated with a criminal gang inadmissible, deportable, and ineligible for various forms of relief.
- Summary of H.R. 4856 A bill to make aliens associated with a criminal gang inadmissible, deportable, and ineligible for various forms of relief.
- Military Amnesty Policy Statement April 2016
- FAIR Supports H.R. 2793, the Tracking Reoffending Alien Criminals (TRAC) Act
- FAIR Supports Sen. Sessions’s Biometric Entry-Exit Amendment