Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Council President Chris Crane sent a letter on November 5, 2013 to the specific CEOs, lobbyists and special interest group leaders pushing immigration plans through Congress. The letter challenges these individuals on how their activities are jeopardizing public safety and asks them for a meeting. Recipients of the letter include the executives running Facebook, the Chamber of Commerce, and La Raza. The National ICE Council represents approximately 7,000 dedicated ICE officers, agents and personnel.
- What is true immigration reform?
- Military Amnesty Resources from FAIR
- Allowing Illegal Aliens To Enlist In The Military Is Poor Public Policy
- FAIR Opposes the Confirmation of Loretta Lynch for Attorney General
- FAIR Opposes Todays Vote on Funding DHS Without Defunding Executive Amnesty
- Congress Extends DHS Funding for One Week; Outcome of Battle Uncertain
- Senate Poised to Strip Defunding Language from DHS Appropriations Bill
- After Protracted Battle, House Adopts Spending Bill without Defunding Amnesty
- The Polling Company: Public Opinion Realities & Policy Political Opportunities
- Allowing Illegal Aliens to Enlist in the Military is Poor Public Policy