FAIR recently sent Gov. Chris Christie a letter urging him not to support granting in-state college tuition for illegal aliens at New Jersey's public universities and colleges.
State and Local Updates
The latest news and information from the State & Local Department at FAIR.
- State & Local Update: September 2, 2014
- State & Local Update: August 26, 2014
- Reasons to Oppose the Boston TRUST Act
- MA: Summary of the Boston TRUST Act
- FAIR Urges MO Department of Higher Education Not to Fund Scholarships for Illegal Aliens
- State & Local Update: August 12, 2014
- State & Local Update: July 8, 2014
- State & Local Update: June 24, 2014
- NY: Anticipate S.B. 7879 in 2015
- NY's A.B. 9640: Financial Aid for Illegal Aliens